Personal data processing policy
Issues or enquiries
If you have any question about this policy, including any request on how to exercise your rights, or if you have any issue or complaint, please get in touch with us:
Company name: RDM AUTO by SANDRINI ANDREA
Phone: +39 366 8014015
Your responsibility to inform us of any changes
It is very important that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us if your personal contacts need to be rectified during our relationship.
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We acknowledge the importance of protecting our visitors’ privacy on our website, especially those that may identify a living individual (“personal information”). The policy hereby regulates how your personal data are treated through this website. Please check our policy periodically as it may be subject to changes. We welcome feedbacks and comments.
Personal data may identify, either directly or indirectly, a natural person. They may also provide information on their characteristics, habits, lifestyle, personal relationships, health and economic condition, etc…
We can collect, use, store and transmit different types of personal data, divided as follows:
- Identification data, among which name, surname, user name or similar, title, birth date and gender;
- contact information such as billing and delivery address, email and phone numbers;
- technical information include IP (Internet protocol) address, account information, browser version and type, time zone and location, browser plug-in versions and types, operating system and other diagnostic data on the devices you use to access this website;
- data on utilization gather information on the use of our website.
We do not collect or process personal data as race or ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union memberships. Moreover, we do not collect or process genetic or biometric data, in order not to be able to uniquely identify a natural person, their health data, sex life or sexual orientation. Any data regarding criminal sentences or conviction are neither collected nor processed.
Where personal data need to be collected, either by law or under our contractual terms, and they are not given when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to provide services). In this case, we may need to delete the service you have with us. If this is the case, you will be advised at that time.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information and data through:
Your identification data and contacts may be provided through forms or our contact page on the website.
This includes personal information provided when:
- you request for our services;
- you subscribe to our newsletter.
Technologies or automated interactions
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided by visitors or collected via our website are solely used to meet the purpose of why they have been sent or for secondary reasons linked to the main one, unless other purposes are divulged in this policy hereby. We will use your personal information only to the extent permitted by law.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following cases:
- when we have to perform the contract we have stipulated with you. “Performance of the contract” means data processing is needed for a specific contract you are part of or to take actions on your request before stipulating such contract;
- when it is necessary for our own interests or for the interests of third parties, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Legitimate interest shows that the processing activity is necessary to achieve the purpose of offering you the best service. We ensure to consider and balance any potential impact both on you (both positive and negative) and on your rights before elaborating your personal information for our legitimate interests;
- when we have to respect a legal or normative obligation. “Respecting a legal or regulatory obligation” means treating the user’s personal data, where necessary, in order to comply with either a legal or regulatory obligation we may be subject to. Please take into account that we may process your personal information for more than a legal obligation, depending on the specific use we need to make of your data;
- when you gave consent and you requested to join our newsletter. If you subscribed, you asked for information or purchased one of our services, we will make sure that we have your consent before you receive any marketing material from us.
You may cancel your subscription to our promotional and marketing communications by following the opt-out links provided therein. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us.
In addition, there may be other legal basis for us to rely on to process your data progressively provided. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the treatment or use of your data at all times by contacting us.
5. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties when we believe they are needed in order to identify, contact or bring a legal action against anyone who may harm (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights.
Furthermore, we may pass on personal data when we think, in good faith, it is required by law. We may involve third parties to provide services on our behalf. If this happens to be the case, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in order to fulfill your request for services.
Where necessary, the suppliers are appointed as Data Processors, whose updated list is available upon request to the Data Controller.
6. TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE EU
The Data Controller does not transfer your personal information to countries in which EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) is not applied (non-EU countries), or where an agreement is not specifically envisaged with either the EU Authorities or with an individual Member State. Otherwise, the Data Controller will be responsible for informing you about the transfer in advance.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data submitted or collected through our website. Furthermore, we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies and regulatory changes. Unfortunately, no data sent over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we are provided by about the user. Once we receive the transmission, we will also do our best to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and third-part suppliers who provide information systems services are required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. We have put in place adequate security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed. We also limit the access to your personal information to those duly authorized employees, agents, contractors and other third parties. They will only be able to process your personal data by following our instructions and will be subjected to a confidentiality obligation. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach. Both the user and any applicable regulators will be notified of the breach when we are legally required to do so.
8. TREATMENT DURATION
We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes we collected it for, as well as to meet any legal, accounting, tax or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period of personal information, we consider the quantity, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the reasons for which we process the information and whether it can meet those purposes by other means and the applicable legal requirements.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria below specified:
- data collected when the user has access to the services of the website: these data will be held until the service expires or you cancel your subscription and in any case until the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. The billing data will be retained for ten years from the billing date to conclude and execute purchasing contracts on the Site;
- data related to user requests: these data will be kept until your request is satisfied;
- data provided for promotional activities: until the user makes an interrupt request.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you may exercise your rights of personal data treatment by the Data Controller. Please find general description below and how you can exercise them.
- Access your data and update it: you have the right to access your personal data and to ask us to change, rectify and integrate them. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Withdraw your consent: you can withdraw at any time the consent you have given for processing your personal data for marketing purposes. On this matter, we remind you that advertising activities include sending promotional and advertising communications, carrying out market research and satisfaction surveys in order to customize the website and the commercial offers according to your interests. Upon receipt of the request, it will be our duty to immediately cease processing of personal data on the basis of this consent, while the different processing or that based on other assumptions will continue to be performed in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of one of our legitimate interests, justifying your request; before accepting it, the Data Controller will have to evaluate the reasons you gave.
- Cancel your data: in accordance with the current legislation, you may ask for the suppression of your data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and cancel your personal information.
- You may ask for the processing of your personal data to be temporarily restricted: in this case, the Data Controller will continue to store your personal information but will not process them, unless otherwise specified or for some legal exceptions. The limitation may be applied when you contest the accuracy of your personal data, when the data have been unlawfully processed but you oppose data erasure, when we no longer need your information but you need us to keep it in order to establish a legal claim in court and when you object to the processing while we are verifying the reasons for your request.
- Request your data or transfer them to a person other than the Data Controller ("right to data portability"). You may ask to receive the data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a standard contract we have with you. Upon request, and where technically possible, we may also transfer your data directly to a third party at your choice.
- Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which is the Data Protection Authority in Italy.
For the exercise of the aforementioned rights and for further information, you may reach out to the Data Controller at any time at the above addresses.